Printers & Scanners
In computing, a printer is a peripheral device which makes a persistent human-readable representation of graphics or text on paper. The first computer printer designed was a mechanically driven apparatus by Charles Babbage for his difference engine in the 19th century; however, his mechanical printer design was not built until 2000. The first electronic printer was the EP-101, invented by Japanese company Epson and released in 1968. The first commercial printers generally used mechanisms from electric typewriters and Teletype machines. The demand for higher speed led to the development of new systems specifically for computer use. In the 1980s were daisy wheel systems similar to typewriters, line printers that produced similar output but at much higher speed, and dot matrix systems that could mix text and graphics but produced relatively low-quality output. The plotter was used for those requiring high quality line art like blueprints.
The introduction of the low-cost laser printer in 1984 with the first HP LaserJet, and the addition of PostScript in next year’s Apple LaserWriter, set off a revolution in printing known as desktop publishing. Laser printers using PostScript mixed text and graphics, like dot-matrix printers, but at quality levels formerly available only from commercial typesettingsystems. By 1990, most simple printing tasks like fliers and brochures were now created on personal computers and then laser printed; expensive offset printing systems were being dumped as scrap. The HP Deskjet of 1988 offered the same advantages as laser printer in terms of flexibility, but produced somewhat lower quality output (depending on the paper) from much less expensive mechanisms. Inkjet systems rapidly displaced dot matrix and daisy wheel printers from the market. By the 2000s high-quality printers of this sort had fallen under the $100 price point and became commonplace.
Showing 1–16 of 36 results
Brother MFC J2330DW printer
- Auto 2-sided Print only, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Print up to A3
- Fast print speeds of up to 35ppm mono and 27ppm colour
- 250 Sheet paper input
- 50 Sheet ADF
- Single sheet manual feed slot
- 6.8cm Colour touchscreen LCD
- Wired and wireless networking
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile connectivity
Epson DFX 9000 Printer
- Fastest 9-pin heavy duty dot matrix printer in its class
- Hard working with 133 million lines print volume
- High durability with MTBF of 20,000 power on hours
- Prints up to 10 part forms (1 original + 9 copies)
- Standard USB, Serial and Parallel interfaces (optional network, twinax, coax)
- Flexible paper handling with two tractors as standard
Epson L3050 Printer
- Up to two years’ worth of ink: Print up to 13,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages in color.
- Ultra-low-cost printing: Save up to 90% on printing costs.
- No ink cartridges: Easy-refill ink tank system.
- Wi-Fi & apps: Print from mobile devices.
- 3-in-1: Print, copy, scan and border less photo printing.
- Printing Speed: 10 pages/min Monochrome, 5 pages/min Color.
- Printing Speed: 33 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²), 15 pages/min Color (plain paper 75 g/m²), 69 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper).
- Colors: Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta.
- Paper Formats: A4, A6, A5, B5, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 16:9, DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), C6 (Envelope), Letter, User defined, Legal.
- Duplex: Manual.
- Output Tray Capacity: 30 Sheets.
- Multi Function: 100 Sheets Standard, 20 Photo Sheets.
- Media Handling: Border less print
Epson LQ 2190 Dot Matrix Printer
- Fast, reliable printing
Enjoy 24-pin quality up to A3 size and 576 cps
- Multi-part flexibility
Print up to 6-part forms (1 original + 5 copies)
- Paper handling
Choose from front, top, bottom, rear paper paths
- Print Speed Enhancer
For faster printing of bit images under Windows environment
- Easy connectivity
Parallel and USB interfaces as standard
- Fast, reliable printing
Epson LQ-690 Dot matrix printer
KSh48,600.00• Prints up to 440 cps (10 cpi) at High Speed Draft• Print Speed Enhancer: Fast printing of bit image data under Windows® environment• High reliability at mean time between failure of 20,000 hours• High ribbon yield of 10 million characters• High memory buffer of 128 Kbytes• Low power consumption• Copy capability of one original + 6 copies• Compact design
Epson V19 scanner
- High resolution 4800dpi scanning: Produce high-quality photo and document scans
- Power and connectivity via Micro USB: No need for mains powered ac adapter or separate power cable
- Integrated stand for upright scanning: Save space on your desk or counter top
- Four one-touch buttons: Quick scanning to make regular repetitive scanning tasks easier
- Clever software: Ensure the best quality scans and store and share your photos online
HP Colour LaserJet Pro MFP M281FDW
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- First page out (ready) black: As fast as 10.3 sec
- First page out (ready) color: As fast as 11.7 sec
- Resolution (black): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Resolution (color): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Resolution technology: HP ImageREt 3600
- Monthly duty cycle: Up to 40,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 150 to 2500
- Print Technology: Laser
- Display: 2.7” color graphic screen
Hp deskjet ink Advantage 2135
- Print, copy, scan
- Print speed black: ISO: Up to 7.5 ppm Draft: Up to 20 ppm
- Print speed color: ISO:Up to 5.5 ppm Draft:Up to 16 ppM
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4) Up to 1,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume 50 to 200
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 3635 All in one printer
- Print speed black – ISO: Up to 8.5 ppm; Draft: Up to 20 ppm
- Print speed color – ISO: Up to 6 ppm; Draft: Up to 16 ppm
- HP Thermal Inkjet print technology
- Display: 7 segment + icon LCD
- Number of print cartridges: 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color)
Hp deskjet ink Advantage 3785
- Function Print, copy, scan, wireless
- Display 7-segment and icon LCD
- Print Resolution Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Print Technology HP Thermal Inkjet
- Scan Resolution Up to 600 dpi
- Wireless Connectivity Yes
- Type of Scanner Single-page document feeder
- Monthly Duty Cycle Up to 1,000 pages
- O/S Compatibility Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac
- Compatible Cartridges HP 652 Black Ink Cartridge, HP 652 Tri-color Ink Cartridge
Hp deskjet ink Advantage 4535
- Functions Print, copy, scan, photo
- Print technology HP Thermal Inkjet
- Display 5.5 cm (2.2″) Hi-Res Mono LCD
- Processor speed 360 MHz
- Print languages HP PCL 3 GUI
- Print Speed: Up to 9.5ppm for black and 6.8ppm for color prints
- Wireless capability built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- O/S Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Mobile printing: HP ePrint,Apple AirPrint,Mopria-certified,Wireless Direct Printing
- Automatic 2 sided printing and copying
- Output Tray: 25 sheet, auto deploying
- Scan Resolution: 1200 dpi