Optical fingerprint reader
Fingerprint scanners use different types of sensors to create digital images of the minutiae. Some commercially used sensors include optical, capacitance and ultrasonic. The technology used by them to capture the digital image varies and each one has its own share of merits & demerits. From all the sensors mentioned above, optical sensors’ technology is the most developed and thus is used widely in the fingerprint readers worldwide. Most of the fingerprint scanners distributed by us for bio-metric identification use optical sensor technology to achieve the best results.
As the name suggests, an optical fingerprint reader makes use of visible light (photons) to create multiple fingerprint patterns (minutiae).
Showing the single result
Secugen Optical Finger print Reader
- High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor
- Sensor resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock
- Auto-On™ (Automatic Finger Placement Detection)
- Smart Capture™ (Automatic Image Adjustment to Accomodate Moist & Dry Fingers)
- USB connection
- Removable weighted stand
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Integrated finger guide
- Readily accessible for any finger