TP-Link TL-WN781ND 150Mbps Wireless N PCI Express Adapter is designed to provide a complete end-to-end wireless performance from the server or server backbone to the switch infrastructure and down through to the desktop with the PCI Express connector. TL-WN781ND Wireless N PCI Express(x1) Adapter provides a wider compatibility, fitting with any standard PCI Express slot, x1, x2, x8, or x16. Compared with standard PCI network cards, it offers increased bandwidth, reliability and more functionality, allowing you to enjoy a fast and advanced connection, such as downloading, making internet call and video streaming. Wireless N -Speed & Range. Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WN781ND can easily establish a wireless network and get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of conventional 11g products. Compared with legacy 54M products, TL-WN781ND delivers performance enhancements, allowing you to have a more joyful surfing experience, including sharing files, watching streaming media. WPA/WPA2 Encryptions – Advanced Security. As for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside intrusions. TL-WN781ND provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, preventing the wireless network from outside threats. Quick Setup Security. Compatible with WI-FI Protected Setup (WPS), TL-WN781ND features Quick Security Setup (QSS) function, which is ideal for creating a WPA encrypted connection to prevent outside intrusion, and meanwhile maximize the management resources. Detachable Antenna. TL-WN781ND offers external antenna that can be rotated and adjusted in different directions to fit various operation environments, and can bring better performance than the internal antenna. For even more demanding applications, the antenna can be replaced with diverse antennas to show even greater flexibility and wider wireless coverage.
- Adopts Align technology, with transmit speed up to 150Mbps Provides PCI Express connector having a wider compatibility with any standard PCI Express slot
- Supports QSS function, complying with WPS for worry free wireless security Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA /WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES), supports IEEE 802.1X
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b Interface: PCI Express Antenna: 2dBi Detachable Mini-Omni Antenna
- Wireless Speed:802.11n: Up to 150Mbps 802.11g: Up to 54Mbps 802.11b: Up to 11Mbps
- Frequency Range: 2.4~2.4835GHz Wireless Transmit Power: 18dBm(MAX EIRP) Modulation Technology: OFDM/CCK/16-QAM/64-QAM
- Receiver Sensitivity:130M: -68dBm@10% PER 108M: -68dBm@10% PER 54M: -68dBm@10% PER
- Work Mode: Ad-Hoc; Infrastructure Wireless Security: Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)