The Back-UPS battery backup: Mercury Elite 650 Pro UPS
Mercury Elite 650 Pro UPS offers power and surge protection for wireless networks, computers, gaming consoles and other electronics in your home or business. Models supply battery backup during outages and unsafe voltage fluctuations, as well as provide protection from damaging surges and spikes. They’re available in ‘floor’ style, and together with a variety of standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep you connected.
Battery failure notification provides early-warning battery fault analysis to enable timely preventive maintenance.
Safety agency approval assures you that the product has been tested and conforms to national standards.
APC Back-UPS CS 650 VA
– Output power capacity
– 400Watts / 650VA
– 4 total outlets IEC C13 – 3 battery backup and surge, 1 surge only
– Data line (RJ45) surge suppression to protect against dangerous surges traveling along data lines
– Including Shutdown Software and Equipment Protection Policy
- Input Voltage: 220VAC
- Input Frequency: 50HZ
- Input Phase: Single Phase
- Input Socket: With Fuse
- Cold Start (0 TO 100% LOAD): Press the ON/OFF switch
- Input Range (220V): 140V-300V
- Rating output (VA): 650VA
- Rating output(W): 390W
- Rating Output(W): Battery model(simulated sine wave), AC mode(sinewave)
- Power Factor: 0.6
- Rating Voltage: 220V
- Power Cable