- HP Thermal Inkjet technology uses a four-color pigment ink set to create sharp, vivid photos and documents.
- Print resolutions are available at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi in color and 1200 x 1200 dpi in black.
- Users can print at ISO speeds up to 22 ppm in black and 18 ppm in color as well as draft speeds of up to 34 ppm in black and color.
- First print out times of 9 seconds in black and 10 seconds in color.
- Borderless printing is available at sizes up to 11 x 17″ or A3.
- Automatic duplexing for 2-sided prints.
- Mobile printing capabilities include Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint, Mopria, and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Standard print language of HP PCL3 GUI.
- 250-sheet input tray supports media up to 11.7 x 17″ in size.
- Supported media types include plain paper, photo paper, thick paper, recycled paper, and more.
- Monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 250-1500 pages.
- Uses a Contact Image Sensor (CIS) with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi.
- Both an 8.5 x 14″ flatbed and 35-sheet automatic document feeder are available for scanning.
- The scanner has a hardware resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scanning benefits from a color depth of 24-bit and a grayscale depth of 8-bit or 256 levels.
- Scanning can be performed at speeds up to 8 ipm.
- Users can save scans as JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, or PNG file types.
- Digital sending features include Scan to PC.
- Copy resolutions of up to 600 dpi are available in both black and color.
- Copies can be made at ISO speeds of up to 18 cpm in black and 13 cpm in color or draft speeds of 34 cpm.
- Reduction/enlargement from 25-400%.
- Up to 99 copies can be made at a time.
- Copy settings include size, quality, lighter/darker, paper size, resize, paper type, two-sided, ID copy, collate, binding margin, enhancement, crop, and copy preview.
- Fax machine uses a 33.6 kbps modem to transmit one page in approximately 5 seconds.
- Maximum fax resolutions of 300 x 300 dpi in black and 200 x 200 dpi in color.
- Internal fax memory for about 100 pages.
- Capacity for up to 99 speed dial numbers.
- Fax features include auto fax reduction support, auto-redialing, fax delayed sending, distinctive ring detection, fax forwarding, fax polling, fax telephone mode, junk, and barrier.
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity are available, as well as two RJ11 ports.
- Pull-out 2.65″ LCD touchscreen on the front panel for intuitive control over settings.
- HP Smart mobile app allows users to connect a device directly to the printer for direct printing.
view this and many more offers on printers only at plannettech