Motorola Bar code scanners
The Motorola bar code scanner offers high performance scanning at a moderate price point. … It takes bar code scanning to the next level, allowing workers to scan faster and farther.
A bar code reader (or bar code scanner) is an electronic device that can read and output printed barcodes to a computer. Like a flatbed scanner, it consists of a light source, a lens and a light sensor translating optical impulses into electrical ones. Additionally, nearly all barcode readers contain decoder circuitry analyzing the bar code’s image data provided by the sensor and sending the barcode’s content to the scanner’s output port.
Get free Installation and training of your staff with the purchase of any Motorola bar code scanner from plannettech today!!!..
Showing the single result
Motorola LS-2208 bar code scanner
- Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear one-dimensional (1D) barcodes; comes with stand
- 650-nm laser produces single line of light to scan a barcode from left to right or from right to left
- Able to scan barcodes from up to 17″ away at a speed of up to 100 scans per second in continuous mode
- Universal cable connects to host system’s serial or USB port or to keyboard wedge (sold separately) to transmit barcode data
- Weighs 5.15 oz.; measures 6 x 2.5 x 3.34 inches (H x W x D)