Honeywell Bar code scanner
Honeywell Bar code scanners offer industry-leading performance and reliability to boost workflow performance in a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of imaging and scanning technology.
A bar code reader (or bar code scanner) is an electronic device that can read and output printed barcodes to a computer. Like a flatbed scanner, it consists of a light source, a lens and a light sensor translating optical impulses into electrical ones. Additionally, nearly all barcode readers contain decoder circuitry analyzing the bar code’s image data provided by the sensor and sending the bar code’s content to the scanner’s output port.
Our team will configure this honeywell bar code scanner and train your team on its usage at no extra cost.
Showing all 2 results
honeywell 1250g hand held scanner
- Detects bar codes automatically on stand and uses trigger on hand
- Fast scanning increasing productivity and reduction in errors
- Strong scanning capability for damaged and poorly printed barcodes
- Scanning speed of 13mil bar codes with capability of detecting from as far 17.6 inches
- Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies
- USB for connectivity
Honeywell 1900 GSR hand held scanner
- Custom Sensor Optimized for Bar Code Scanning: Improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- Multiple Focal Options: Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
- Image Processing Software: Offers advanced editing functionality – cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more – to produce high-quality digital images
- TotalFreedom™ 2.0: Second-generation development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Remote MasterMind™ Scanner Management Software: Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location