Canon Cameras offers everyone a route to creativity. From compact camera’s offering lightweight, fixed lens flexibility in the palm of your hand to DSLRs and mirrorless cameras with state-of-the-art features and exceptional versatility.
Full-frame and APS-C DSLR and mirrorless cameras for those making the next step in image quality.
Compact cameras that punch well above their weight. Boasting powerful features and innovative technologies.
Find the system that’s right for you
For over 30 years the legendary EOS system has given photographers and filmmakers a leading edge. With our range of cameras and lenses, the route to greater creativity has never been easier.
Showing all 4 results
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body
- 26.2 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor
- Optical Viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF System. Compatible Lenses: Canon EF lenses (excluding EF-S and EF-M lenses)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection & Full HD 60p
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100-40000. GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth low energy
- Vary-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD
CANON EOS 800D
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 45-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Up to 6 fps Shooting and ISO 51200 Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth
- HDR Movie and Time-Lapse Movie EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
CANON EOS 80D
- The EOS 80D camera’s Intelligent Viewfinder helps bring the thrill of SLR photography with each use
- The Intelligent Viewfinder displays AF points and AF mode, has a grid display, a horizontal electronic level, plus numerous other points of information
- For next-level AF operation, the EOS 80D camera has a wide-area, 45-point, all cross-type AF system with low luminance performance to EV -3 and 4 types of AF area selection modes
- The 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor captures high-resolution images and has refined individual pixels that enable high ISO speeds (16000 for still photographs, 12800 for movies)
- Canon’s remarkable shutter combined with ability to shoot up to 7.0 fps during continuous shooting ensures quick performance